Welcome to Bike Lady, Inc.
A nonprofit on training wheels.
DONATE
REMEMBER...a BUCK is a BUCK is a BIKE

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT of your donation is used to purchase bikes, helmets and locks for abused, neglected and at-risk youth.

About 40% of our funding comes from organizations and employees at corporations banding together. The other 60% comes in a few dollars at a time from private individuals. It is so very true that no donation is too small. Five bucks is five bucks and it all adds up to bikes. 

It's simple to be a Friend of the Bike Lady. Donate securely online via PayPal, 
including credit cards, or by mail.


* DONATE ONLINE *

Click the DONATE button below.



"Bike Lady is a charity bigger than the foster child’s smile upon receiving a new bicycle. This charity opens up the world of possibility to kids whose lives have been so defined by circumstances out of their control. If bicycling could have a “Field of Dreams” like baseball did, it wouldn’t require the construction of anything large or expensive. It would require only a bicycle. One simple bicycle."
-Shari Heinrich


* DONATE BY MAIL *

Make checks payable to Bike Lady, Inc. and mail to:

Bike Lady, Inc.
PO Box 311
Blacklick, OH 43004